07+ Front End Conversion on 03-06 Expedition ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ssnbdr75

Reaction score
yup i searched it cause i have a 04 that i want to do it on and no one has done it (that i have found) from what i can tell everything is bolt on. i am getting the parts in the next few weeks here.

OP
OP
E

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sounds **** bro, post up pics when you start the conversion. Uhh I would start off by getting everything but the hood and fenders and see how it works out. Then move on from there...

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Damn i remember having this conversation about a year ago tryn to do a limited/harley f150 front end swap ! And i agree the navi front end with a wire mesh grill would look sweet! I know something with the headlight support and relocating the radiator for this conversion to work thats kind of what turned me off. But if this does work i will probably attempt it. It has been done f150 to expedition but not the other way around. Good luck on your journey and keep us posted and i cant wait to see the results

boiler71

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Gents...spoke with a dude yesterday at LKQ chain of salvage yards about this swap. He agreed that as long as the radiator core supports matched between the 03-06 and the 07+, the rest of the parts should bolt up just fine. Now...I'm guessing there may be a few holes or whatever that don't match perfectly, but that's nothing a drill can't fix.

Unfortunately I'm deployed out of state so I won't be able to do any real measuring until I get back home in late Oct. Really hoping one of you cats does this before then so you can sure the write up and pics.

rptr00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well after researching the radiator support, the 07+ does not cross reference to earlier models but perhaps you can drill to fit

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I never did much research after that i just kind of left it there, i can put a bolt in a hole but when it comes to lining up body parts and drilling holes ill leave it to the pros

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT