07+ Front End Conversion on 03-06 Expedition ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i was looking at an 08 Expedition the either day and noticed that the fenders look identical to the ones on the 03-06 Expeditions, i was wondering if the 07-10 front bumper, headlights, and grille are a direct bolt on ??? i know i could pic up those parts for under $500 i could probably do the whole conversion with under $1000, i just want to know if anything would have to be altered to make the 07+ front end fit...

the only problem i can think of right now is how to go from separate high and low beams to a dual high/low

Last edited:

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, you're slowly turning your Expy into an 07 :D

OP
OP
E

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haha yeah, somepeople think it's an 07+ sometimes when i park it with the rear end out, even at the dealer !! they're like which one is yours ?? and i'm like the white 05 eddie bauer and they look for it and they tell me thereare only 07s and new over there and i laugh and go point it out, but seriously the only way i'll do the front conversion is if everything is bolt on

ssnbdr75

Reaction score
i have searched the net and cant find anything about it.. can it just bolt on? i would like to do it, all the parts are are easy to obtain

Last edited:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont know man, arent you happy with the damn hitch cover I got ya:D

I think you might have to do it all from the fenders, the hood, etc...

rptr00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
go for it and do a thorough writeup on it for us. I suspect it will bolt up but with hood, fenders etc, I think its going to be more than $1000 before paint. I want to convert mine as well but cant justify the cost unless I end up in a front end collision. Worst case if the parts dont bolt up, you could just resale them for what you paid.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that OEM? And I would go navigator front end...

I dont know if its oem, just did a quick search for ya to get an idea. IMHO if your gonna change the front to a Navi front then your getting into that whole chevy truck scene where guys with the bagged trucks were replacing them with Cadi fronts. I would stick with the Ford conversion, but you do what makes you happy bro.

Remember who's truck really is it if you mod it based on other peoples opinions:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65