1 like and 1 Dislike about your Expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LG_123

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love the 360 degree camera for help parking such a large vehicle but I hate that the video can't be recorded so I wouldn't need an aftermarket dash cam.

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Challenge accepted. :D:D

:joke:

They do sound good with dual exhaust but a turbo v6 will NEVER sound like an American V8. I don't really care about that, I haven't cared about loud trucks for a while now and like how quiet the expedition is. There is something nice about the V8 rumble though, can't fault you there!

Kmdcolo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One thing I dislike is the blind side warning, the little yellow dot is too small, it should light up the graphic like some others especially when it's blinking and you're about to get hit, plus a beeping would be nice.

I've been trying to think of something that really bothers me, and this is it. I saw someone on the F-150 board added an LED to the interior door trim that turns on when there is a car in the blind spot. I would like an audio warning if you turn on your blinker and there is someone in the blind spot. It would be a nice secondary warning.

TheDoug

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They do sound good with dual exhaust but a turbo v6 will NEVER sound like an American V8. I don't really care about that, I haven't cared about loud trucks for a while now and like how quiet the expedition is. There is something nice about the V8 rumble though, can't fault you there!

I have to say the quite has grown on me

KenK

Reaction score
Just took a road trip to Austin and love driving this thing. Love the quiet cabin for such a large sturdy vehicle. Hate not being able to adjust the brightness of the sync 3 screen in the day time.

lobsenza

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love the Navigator 30 way seats. I dislike that the rear climate control cannot be synced with the front climate control. Very easy to have this as an optional setting, but Ford didn't. I also thing the factory should offer 3rd row floor mats (standard at this price, but at least optional).

byathread

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I really like driving it. Each driving mode does it's thing really well... I'd like a mode where it goes through each gear that isn't sport, but, I've noticed when I'm using ACC it does when resuming from a stop, regardless of mode. Strange I can't make it happen with my foot!

I dislike that most settings don't stay as last set. I was in eco or sport (and 2H), leave it there. I shut off Auto start stop, leave it off. I want running boards out, leave them out.
1st world problems!

For everyone griping about the filth on the rear, get your top coat routine going and sacrifice one of those California dusters!