12 to 16 explosive devices in our vehicles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The more people that file, the more it will become a recall. I've now heard from a dozen people experiencing the same explosion issue. To this day I still drive, waiting for the next tensioner to malfunction. Although I feel confident that since The dealership replaced everything that could have caused it, it will not happen again.
I could agree with this thinking if Ford would provide docs showing that it was either all redesigned parts, or parts from a different supplier, etc. but likely they just used the same parts, hoping to buy another 2-3 years of safe driving for you, but the next owner, who cares...

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The more people that file, the more it will become a recall. I've now heard from a dozen people experiencing the same explosion issue. To this day I still drive, waiting for the next tensioner to malfunction. Although I feel confident that since The dealership replaced everything that could have caused it, it will not happen again.

The NHTSA has opened a preliminary evaluation regarding the matter involving the 2019 Ford Expedition: https://fordauthority.com/2023/11/2019-ford-expedition-investigation-launched-over-seat-belts/

And

And

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire