15" lifted expedition on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I would soooooo drive that thing. I'd lose that Harley Logo in a hurry though....You can hate all you want, but deep down, it's pretty cool. If he was a member here, everyone would treat him like a God i"m sure. Plus I'm a sucker for flames on trucks.lol. You should see my lifted Explorer.

jasper2005042.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would soooooo drive that thing. I'd lose that Harley Logo in a hurry though....You can hate all you want, but deep down, it's pretty cool. If he was a member here, everyone would treat him like a God i"m sure. Plus I'm a sucker for flames on trucks.lol. You should see my lifted Explorer.

jasper2005042.jpg

I would ask him why is his rack sideways.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The rack is the same one as I have and it is not on wrong guys!!!
Unless there's a pic that I'm missing ?

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look how much wider and how much more it hangs over the side than yours. I just looked at your pics and its not even close. Its not safe to have it that wide like he does when you put cargo on it.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe but the rack is on the right way.. he might of got the wider version but the bars are pointing in the right direction.

robuilt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well its interesting to look at but id never drive it. I like keeping my arms and legs attached to my body