$1500 inserts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunsetAZ

Reaction score
i usually do bottoms for 125. i can hook members up. i can always use extra money
623-533-7443

boiler71

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ross...not sure if you have a Classic Soft Trim in VA but we had our Expi done her in Tampa and they charged us $1100. They swapped out tan leather on door panels for red, recovered all three rows with tan and red leather with red stitching along the edges. Lastly, they stitched "Expi" in our headrests. Best part was it was in and out in a day. We told them what we wanted and Roadwire stitched the upholstry and Classic installed it.

Can send some pics if you like.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ross...not sure if you have a Classic Soft Trim in VA but we had our Expi done her in Tampa and they charged us $1100. They swapped out tan leather on door panels for red, recovered all three rows with tan and red leather with red stitching along the edges. Lastly, they stitched "Expi" in our headrests. Best part was it was in and out in a day. We told them what we wanted and Roadwire stitched the upholstry and Classic installed it.

Can send some pics if you like.

most def on the [email protected] found another guy that will do all seats...carpet...headliner for $1500...car club BONUS!!! should be able to get him to throw in the doors and armrest for that price

Last edited:

boiler71

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pics of door panel and front seat.
iPhone Pic  (449).jpg

iPhone Pic  (450).jpg

These were not just inserts, this is all new upholstery.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah i like those....i would do color piping and stitching...and do the armrest...i'm going to do fiberglass in the doors for the 6.5's i'll be putting in so that will match as well...looks good

boiler71

Full Access Members
Reaction score
how much boiler?

$1100...that was for 4 leather door panel inserts (red pieces) and all 3 rows of NEW upholstery. This was not just red leather inserts in the seats...this was all new covers.

Very high. Try Katskinz. I priced full leather covers on the fronts and center row for like $800

We asked about Katskinz but the guy told us that Katskinz won't do the EB version...only the non EB version. Had he not been a Katskinz retailer, I would have been su****************ious. I have seen Katskinz interiors before and the Roadwire is every bit as good.

Last edited:

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Funny i skip to the 4th page to say "Katzkins" and here it is. Katskinz is the brand we use at the store to put leather in a rig, custom mix and match colors and textures, we go three rows heated front two about $2200 installed. 18 for two, 14 for two rows no heat.

If I was buying new, and I will eventually, ST trim, vinyl floors and heated Katskins.. done

http://www.katzkin.com/

two tone, custom stitching of blue ovl, whatever... dope stuff.

(is dope even used as a word?..... "sic, totally sic")

Last edited: