'18 Expedition Platinum vs '18 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also in the 3rd row as a heavy 6' 4" guy I can sit comfortably without my knees in my face and my head not rubbing the roof. No other car lets me do that

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I agree with everything you said. But I do have to say the Suburban has the advantage in larger cargo room behind the third row. It’s noticeably larger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true. An issue that could have been easily mitigated had the Expedition MAX been another 4" longer, which would have yielded the extra 5 cubic feet to put it on par with the Suburban. 4" inches might not seem like much, but multiply it by the width and height of the rear opening and it yields significant room. As it currently stands, Suburban is longer than Expedition MAX by 3", so I'm not quite sure what the reason was behind Ford's decision. Just gotta accept it though. They're not gonna change the Expy for another decade :)