19 ince lcd touch screen project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

workman8505

Full Access Members
Reaction score
bad a$$ ive been thinking of a fold down lcd set up in liftgate for camping and what not just havent felt like it or had anything to put in other than a 32 in and really just to lazy for it lol. yea maybe you should have used that ipad as a tablet insted of in your truck lol j/k but ive got a xoom and i couldnt live with out it now i use the thing all day and night lol its usaly what im on the forum with. i would love to see some more pics of your truck if you get around to it there arnt very many on your album of your interior one said 2011 interior and that intrigues me i want to see it / do it lol. maybe
oh and no rush replying man im not going to get to do any work for a while

JTKustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The ipad is fully removable, takes like 20 seconds. And yeah I've done a ton since I updated my pics, all the pics are on my phone but for some reason I can't upload them unless I'm on a computer. It all has to be done by tonight since move in day for world of wheels is tomorrow, so I'll try to get some stuff online either tonight or tomorrow

OP
OP
W

workman8505

Full Access Members
Reaction score
odd iv uploaded a lot of pics with my phone but i hate ios so all my devices are android you could try snapbucket will upload to photobucket.

OP
OP
W

workman8505

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sorry guys i've been really hard up for cash so its put off all work on this project for now i've been working on things that i don't need money for like the nasty door trim untill i get some extra $$$ i'm stuck driving around with a big hole in my dash. also have to get tires on the wifes car as well as a alignment. looking for a part time job to cover the cost of my projects seeing as my business and my wifes paycheck go to bills. trust me i am dieing to finish this already.
so once again sorry ive let this drop off i had planned to finish with what i had but the fibeglass i have isnt made for this kind of thing its great for flat areas but will not do any kind of bends.
and on a side note i love that new beast you got burch looks good.

OP
OP
W

workman8505

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yea i wouldnt forget about you guys i feel bad for starting the post now i wish i had waited till i was done to post it i hate waiting for a finish on a project lol naw if had i waited i wouldnt have some of the great ideas i have gotten from you guys on how to finish it. i only apologize cause i had planned to have it done by now and it kill's me i've had to pull all my projects on hold.

OP
OP
W

workman8505

Full Access Members
Reaction score

yea i know its what i plan on but i can't spend a dollar right now on it with out my wife bitting my head off. ive been talking to a buddie of mine i might be getting one of my old jobs back for a little while if i do then with it and what i make from my business all my projects will be back on. so playing the waiting game for now....