2003 Expedition lift and wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was just curious about the same things, Mike.

I'm also curious if he ran into any issues when doing the spacers...such as, brake lines or fuel lines, etc. that's basically my biggest concern before I buy the Truxx 3/2 kit

Adding a Truxx 3/2 will not affect your brake or fuel lines..
:head3:

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
expy530 no i dont live up there. I live in LA area. I have stayed at the coram ranch at the bottom of shasta dam a few times. Loved the dirt roads on the other side of dam. There is a great swim hole right before one of the bridges. Its fun to drive the back roads and see some of the stuff back there like the old mines.

OP
OP
E

Expy530

Reaction score
Now that's a nice rack lol. It fits the expy good, there's not a whole lot of them that look on our trucks but yours definitely does.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk

I got the rack custom made in Mexicali Mexico. Took the guy like a day to make it. I really like it. I ordered some hella lights for it today ill get them some time next week.

OP
OP
E

Expy530

Reaction score
This is just a mock up it has another bar with some bends that are in the middle. I'm waiting to put my front hitch with the winch before I finish the light bar.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,768

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got the rack custom made in Mexicali Mexico. Took the guy like a day to make it. I really like it. I ordered some hella lights for it today ill get them some time next week.

How much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
E

Expy530

Reaction score
It was $250. It's cheap considering they want close to $400 for a rack here and they look nothing like that