2003 Expedition will not crank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jent v

Reaction score
I have a 2003 expedition EB that will not turn over or do anything!!!!! Went to wal-mart yesterday and came back out and it wouldnt do nothing. Pulled all the fuses and relays out swapped some of them around and still nothing! Went back today to try crossing the starter over and got it running. Was going to try getting it home and got it a little ways down the road and it wouldnt make it up the hill. I had it mashed all the way to the floor and wanted to die. So turned around and got it down to auto zone and got them to hook it up to their reader. It said I had oxygen sensor bank 1 and 2 and a torque converter clutch sensor. What would cause it not to get power to the starter and when I get it cranked all them codes coming up. I noticed when driving it the O/D light was flashing. Any help would be appreciated Im unemployed and cant afford too take to a dealership and change parts that dont fix it. PLEASE HELP

B

bedrck46

check fuse #32 as that fuses is part of the o2 sensors and the trans look in your owners manual to see what it is for not sure if that is your problem but at least worth a check use a meter to check the fuse not your eyes

OP
OP
J

jent v

Reaction score
does blowed fuses cause codes to pop up. And what is causing it not to turn over unless you cross over the starter

B

bedrck46

not sure but that fuse is for the o2 sensors and trans and if they sensors are not getting power then it is possible for the codes to appear Check the fuse just to be certain also check to see if you have power to the fuse

Last edited by a moderator:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does it have gas? If so faulty needle? Floater?

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

B

bedrck46

if you can find out from auto zone what the numbers were it would be very helpful but again check to see if you have voltage going in and coming out of the fuse

OP
OP
J

jent v

Reaction score
I checked all the fuses with a multimeter and there was voltages on fuses #28 #32 #33 #34 and #5. It still will not crank.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhrrington