2008 Forscan Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Well that took me from about 6mph down to to 2mph over. Gonna try a gps calculation option now to see where that gets me

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got it to work just now. Got a value of 0620 for option 1 values of 35-11.50-20

So you didn’t download it? The reason I’m asking is because I changed the permission of the Google sheet and I’m trying to limit what fields people can change...trying to avoid any accidental mess up of the data.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
So you didn’t download it? The reason I’m asking is because I changed the permission of the Google sheet and I’m trying to limit what fields people can change...trying to avoid any accidental mess up of the data.
Oh sorry. I did download it. I was able to change the first two blocks in option one to my tire size and it gave me a readout. Did not mess with “gps option” yet, however I may give that a try to see if I can get closer to actual mph

OP
OP
B

briandye

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will be getting my MS/HS switchable OBDII dongle tomorrow, so I can mess with this stuff. I will be trying to adjust the tire size to get a more accurate speedo (35's now) and im really wanting to get TPMS off. I get an error message every 3rd or 4th time I drive for more than 20 or so minutes, and it drives me nuts. Don't really have extra money to throw at the system hoping new sensors would fix whatever the issue may be.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
I will be getting my MS/HS switchable OBDII dongle tomorrow, so I can mess with this stuff. I will be trying to adjust the tire size to get a more accurate speedo (35's now) and im really wanting to get TPMS off. I get an error message every 3rd or 4th time I drive for more than 20 or so minutes, and it drives me nuts. Don't really have extra money to throw at the system hoping new sensors would fix whatever the issue may be.
Use the gps option to recalibrate on spreadsheet. Tire size option didn’t do anything. Gps option got me within 1mph of accuracy

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Use the gps option to recalibrate on spreadsheet. Tire size option didn’t do anything. Gps option got me within 1mph of accuracy

So the GPS option did work for you?

Also, realize option one is geared more for similar tire sizes as found on the vehicle...I believe you were making a significant tire change, correct?

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
So the GPS option did work for you?

Also, realize option one is geared more for similar tire sizes as found on the vehicle...I believe you were making a significant tire change, correct?
Yes gps worked

OP
OP
B

briandye

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I do not have the 726-45-01 line. My second line of numbers after 726 only goes up to 24.

I am in the GEM/SJB as built.

Modules I have:
ABS
RCM
IC
SDARS
DCSM
RETM
DSM
PAM
and GEM/SJB

I did successfully turn TPMS off. Gem/SJB:
726-02-01
xx4x to xx0x

Drove around (45-50mph for 3-5 minutes) with one of my tires at 20psi and no warning. Let’s see if the fault pops up tomorrow on my way to work!

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
I do not have the 726-45-01 line. My second line of numbers after 726 only goes up to 24.

I am in the GEM/SJB as built.

Modules I have:
ABS
RCM
IC
SDARS
DCSM
RETM
DSM
PAM
and GEM/SJB

I did successfully turn TPMS off. Gem/SJB:
726-02-01
xx4x to xx0x

Drove around (45-50mph for 3-5 minutes) with one of my tires at 20psi and no warning. Let’s see if the fault pops up tomorrow on my way to work!
That’s bc you don’t even have the BCM module. You get a reader with both MS and HS CAN?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni