2011 Remote Start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Josh Raley

Reaction score
Ok thank you I was holding the break pedal until I got to bank 2 then letting go and trying to get into the sub-banks, I'll go out ant tey that in a few its about 117 outside today

Josh Raley

Reaction score
Ok went back out and followed the above instructions to the tee and still no horn honk with break pedal press

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok went back out and followed the above instructions to the tee and still no horn honk with break pedal press

Perhaps your '12 Navi has a different system. I've got the System 100 in my '11 Expy, which is the manual excerpt I posted. Can you pull a model number off the brain?

Josh Raley

Reaction score
Perhaps your '12 Navi has a different system. I've got the System 100 in my '11 Expy, which is the manual excerpt I posted. Can you pull a model number off the brain?

Yes I will get it in the morning, its says gen 2 on it I remember that much from looking at it today. My key fob only has a red led so it's not the bi directional one from what I've gathered

John650

Reaction score
I have attached a PDF on remote starter programming from Ford. Maybe it will help.

Attachments

• Ford REMOTE START Programming Instructions.pdf
    61.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Josh Raley

Reaction score
Ok so went out and tried this again with both the 100/200 programs neither worked had hope that the 200 was going to work because it uses the panic button to instead of the break pedal but no luck. Here is a picture of the "brain"

20190730_100920.jpg

Dannyboy11222

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check and clean the terminals on your horn....see if that helps...

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Dannyboy11222

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hmm..
Maybe try resetting... The remote start computer.. Disconnect the module and then disconnect the battery terminal, turn the ignition to on position to drain the rest on the system then connect battery, then the module... If the keyfob doesnt work just follow the instructions on programming a key fob...

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Josh Raley

Reaction score
I have attached a PDF on remote starter programming from Ford. Maybe it will help.

My part number isn't in either of those manuals is there a different system? Or do you now how I could lookup a manual with this part number?

Thank you for you help!