2011 Trials and Tribulations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spotdog14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Fingers crossed. I've never had a vehicle with so many problems let alone one that I've only had for 7 months. I will, literally, never buy another Ford. Ever.
That is just crazy, because in contrast my Expedition has been the best and most reliable vehicle I have ever purchased used.

fornetti14

Reaction score
I installed front mud flaps this fall and I'm hoping they allow the running boards to stay operational all winter. I'll report back... so far they continue to work and its cold outside.

It's what you do when you have a short wife and even shorter kids. They can't jump in like me.

OP
OP
Kurgenraider

Kurgenraider

Reaction score
In pursuit of the fix on the driver's window, I pulled the panel and started in. Found the motor in full working order, but the regulator seems to be jammed and unable to move. I cant even force it down. Sure wish it was the motor...just my luck on this thing.

spotdog14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In pursuit of the fix on the driver's window, I pulled the panel and started in. Found the motor in full working order, but the regulator seems to be jammed and unable to move. I cant even force it down. Sure wish it was the motor...just my luck on this thing.
The regulator is actually pretty easy to replace. I've done both the front doors and its like night and day. You can order aftermarket regulators off of Amazon.