Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Plati

Reaction score
suggestion to use forscan didn't solve your problem, did it?

What ever happened to your original problem?
Did you figure it out and solve it?
Most decent people follow up with fixes when they find them out.

OP
OP
TDGFordGuy

TDGFordGuy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
suggestion to use forscan didn't solve your problem, did it?

What ever happened to your original problem?
Did you figure it out and solve it?
Most decent people follow up with fixes when they find them out.
Actually, I was able to reset all the modules using Forscan and I haven't had the issue since. So tell me how 762mm was wrong? Have you tried deactivating traction control EVERY time you put it in Drive? Plus, how can I recreate the issue if I'm always deactivating the system with the intermitant malfunction? I would say you need to reevaluate your comments made in my thread.

OP
OP
TDGFordGuy

TDGFordGuy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Then post your results and proof. Then post how many times YOU diagnosed something correctly for a fellow member when no one else could. Let's see it!

As far as jokes are concerned, nobody on these forums can beat you. You're just a useless old tard who speaks when no one asked him, and never add anything useful to the conversation.

Why don't you tell us more about your "expertise" on Canada, our demographics and your views on our crime rates, professor? Your talking out of your ass was entertaining last time and I could use a good laugh, lol!

:wave:
Oh ya, Forscan (free version) also diagnosed my shifter lock problem. Was able to see that the sensors were out of correspondence and a new brake pedal switch and a few $$ later, problem fixed. All thanks to a laptop and the Free version of Forscan. And of course 762mm's suggestion. I'm so glad MrSticker is Ignoring me now. I won't have to see Alerts with MrSticker's replies to my threads.

If anyone interested here the other thread:
https://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/stuck-in-park-brake-lights-on-fritz.43173/

:beatdeadhorse5: