2015 headlight housing options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RayneStorm

Reaction score
So, do I need different bulbs than the Amazon ones Shan listed for the projector housing, or are those still a good choice?

Brons2

Reaction score
While we're on the subject, what's a good replacement bulb for the factory HID? Mine are not so bright after 12 years.

maxxplatinum9137

Reaction score
@Brons2 first off there is no factory HID. Maybe you mean factory halogen. In that case, anything. If you wanna stay halogen, get sylvania. If you wanna go LED, depending on the year of your truck you may wanna do a retrofit or aftermarket LED housings

Brons2

Reaction score
@Brons2 first off there is no factory HID. Maybe you mean factory halogen. In that case, anything. If you wanna stay halogen, get sylvania. If you wanna go LED, depending on the year of your truck you may wanna do a retrofit or aftermarket LED housings
I have a 2010 Navigator, it came standard with 43000K HID. I'd like something whiter and newer.

schulzie

Reaction score
I’ve got a 2012 with the black reflector headlights. One is ok, was replaced a couple years back after an accident. The other is deteriorated.
Looking to upgrade the brightness in general, open to bulbs and/or housings. Just don’t want to get to expensive.
Suggestions?

bloodhound

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve got a 2012 with the black reflector headlights. One is ok, was replaced a couple years back after an accident. The other is deteriorated.
Looking to upgrade the brightness in general, open to bulbs and/or housings. Just don’t want to get to expensive.
Suggestions?
See post #2. Same ones I have. Major upgrade, and they don't blind others.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett