2017 Expedition tow mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guspech750

Reaction score

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I would like to swap out mirrors to tow our new travel trailer. I really don’t want clip on’s or extensions. Would it be safe to assume these would fit even though the website says no.

I like that they look factory and retain other mirror functions.

Thanks for your time.

https://www.1aauto.com/2015-ford-ex...ror-set-trail-ridge/i/1amrp01678/1019279/2015

ac2062fc1ca42f7cb331c79bc25d7047.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have them, but with no blind spot detection. For whatever reason they haven’t updated their compatibilities to say 2016 & 2017. More than a couple people have them as well. I like them so much better than the standard mirrors.

OP
OP
guspech750

guspech750

Reaction score
I have them, but with no blind spot detection. For whatever reason they haven’t updated their compatibilities to say 2016 & 2017. More than a couple people have them as well. I like them so much better than the standard mirrors.

Awesome. Great to know. That’s what I thought about the website not updating their info.

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've looked at replacement tow mirrors in the past, but decided against them for two reasons: (1) I fold my mirrors frequently and this feature has not been supported on mirrors I've seen (2) MPG sucks and I don't want the aero impact of large mirrors when I tow at most 10 - 15% of the my overall mileage.

Also, I'm not sure whether the mirrors will have heating capability. Beware of unverified vendor claims.