2017 with dreaded paint issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

haviland

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks, Apollo. I'm hoping this section you provided covers my situation.

"If you purchase a new Ford vehicle, warranties will protect against factory defects and corrosion paint damage that is not due to normal use or environmental conditions for three years or 36,000 miles..."

OP
OP
H

haviland

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Incredibly good news!

The local Ford dealership called today and said the repainting was approved! They will call tomorrow with the details of the paint shop process.

I was expecting resistance and was pleasantly surprised. I did mention the possibility of involving a lawyer but that issue was never discussed.

Good luck to everyone else out there with this issue. Sometimes there is a satisfactory resolution!

Plati

Reaction score
Incredibly good news!

The local Ford dealership called today and said the repainting was approved! They will call tomorrow with the details of the paint shop process.

I was expecting resistance and was pleasantly surprised. I did mention the possibility of involving a lawyer but that issue was never discussed.

Good luck to everyone else out there with this issue. Sometimes there is a satisfactory resolution!
Makes sense !!