2017 xlt SYNC streaming problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cvbrewer

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I’ve been streaming Pandora from my iPhone 8 through Bluetooth with great success for the month I’ve had my expedition. Then it just stopped. I deleted and readded the phone but it didn’t help.

The bluetooth phone works fine but not the audio.

Any ideas?
Thanks
CV

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I’ve been streaming Pandora from my iPhone 8 through Bluetooth with great success for the month I’ve had my expedition. Then it just stopped. I deleted and readded the phone but it didn’t help.

Any ideas?
Thanks
CV

My Bluetooth just up and quit working all together today. So I’ll be following this thread as well.

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Any ideas?
Thanks
CV
Bluetooth has been canceled.

OP
OP
C

cvbrewer

Reaction score
Update—

I did a factory reset, which I think I finally found in the advanced part of the phone options menu. When I reset and then re-added my phone from scratch, I was voice prompted to add it for media streaming if I wished. It worked.

Prior to the reset, sync would not recognize the phone. “ no Bluetooth devices are available for pairing.”

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiev