2018 Expedition Reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wat i dont like is they trashedthe interior but praise it in the pickup truck reviews, the dash is almost exactly the same. Car and driver actually praised the ride and one of the few who praised the ride of the navi as well. As for the others who didnt, i dont kno of many vehicles let aline suvs that ride better than the 15+ expys

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Another positive of review of the new fords by edmunds. They are actually quite objective in their reviews, which i like. Everything is in perspective and seems what most consumer wpuld look for in these suvs.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I want one, but nah I’ll survive without the newest contraption.

Last edited:

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As for the others who didnt, i dont kno of many vehicles let aline suvs that ride better than the 15+ expys
I have to agree with you there. I can drive for 8 hours (except for pee breaks) and can get out of the truck with no pain - stiffness yes but that happens anytime I sit a long time these days. :)

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought MotorTrend's review of the Expy was great. And I loved that they did a direct comparison with the Chevy Suburban. Wow, that answered a lot of questions for me!

Last edited:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very good review by motor trend. I like how they said Ford is the new sheriff in town lol. I disagree with them on the Jeep Grand Cherokee being better than the explorer completely. The explorer is way better all the way around.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Motortrend hasnt been a fan of the current explorer since release.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I, or I should say any of us wouldn’t be able to get an XLT optioned with 4LO?