2018 Expedition Reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I routinely watch this guy's videos (sorry if you're not a fan).

I haven't watched this one yet, so I guess we can all find out together if he likes it or not.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I saw it earlier, spoiler warning he said the black label is the best luxury suv on the market regardless of price

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great review, the interior in unmatched by anyone to be honest it’s just amazing. He does say it doesn’t have the powerful pull and grunt of the V8 even thought its Torque is rated so high, and says the V8 “can’t be replicated”. I wonder about the ratings because the Cadillac Escalade is both heavier and faster than a Navigator with supposedly less power. He does also mention Lincoln wasn’t taking a performance approach like Cadillac.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m glad he opened the hood as I haven’t done this on mine yet. Engine looks cool. I know this sounds so dumb to buy a new car and not look under the hood but I promised myself that this would be the first car I buy that I don’t turn any wrenches on except for extremely minor things.

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Great review, the interior in unmatched by anyone to be honest it’s just amazing. He does say it doesn’t have the powerful pull and grunt of the V8 even thought its Torque is rated so high, and says the V8 “can’t be replicated”. I wonder about the ratings because the Cadillac Escalade is both heavier and faster than a Navigator with supposedly less power. He does also mention Lincoln wasn’t taking a performance approach like Cadillac.
i call bull muffins, my 2016 eco with 373 gears 4x4 will flat leave escalade's in the dust.
the eco boost is dynamo, with respectable mpg and gobs of tq

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m glad he opened the hood as I haven’t done this on mine yet. Engine looks cool. I know this sounds so dumb to buy a new car and not look under the hood but I promised myself that this would be the first car I buy that I don’t turn any wrenches on except for extremely minor things.
I stopped turning wrenches about 20 years ago. I figured I could afford to pay someone to do the work for me.