2019 navigator rear entertainment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How far back is that passenger seat, all the way? If so this is an easily remedied unless you ferry around a giant.

OP
OP
Vipersinu2

Vipersinu2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Never thought to see how far up the seat had to be not to hit, so i checked it out. My wife is shorter, and I am taller. She drives most of the time. It explains why her seat does not hit. But for it not to hit you would have to have that seat much more further up.
See attached picture

20200508_195557.jpg

20200508_195518.jpg

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Never thought to see how far up the seat had to be not to hit, so i checked it out. My wife is shorter, and I am taller. She drives most of the time. It explains why her seat does not hit. But for it not to hit you would have to have that seat much more further up.
See attached picture

View attachment 35979

View attachment 35980

Do the 2nd row headrests fold down when you push the little button on the side? The 3rd row headrests in my Expy, fold down so wasn't sure if they may be similar.

OP
OP
Vipersinu2

Vipersinu2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just went out to check, When pressing the button from the back tailgate it does not fold down the headrest.
But I did find the leather is pulling out of the seat handle. Ugh

I wonder if there is a electronic relay in the headreatuke the 3rd row.

Maybe I can add it in forscan when I press the rear button to put down the headrests.

20200509_103954.jpg

Last edited:

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just went out to check, When pressing the button from the back tailgate it does not fold down the headrest.
But I did find the leather is pulling out of the seat handle. Ugh

I wonder if there is a electronic relay in the headreatuke the 3rd row.

Maybe I can add it in forscan when I press the rear button to put down the headrests.

View attachment 35990
Sounds like you have some items that can all be address with a quick dealer service. Schedule a pick up and give them a list. Idk who your dealer is but mine bends over backwards to address anything... these items should have been caught upon delivery tbh but can be handled now easily enough.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That’s stupid. Mounting them up more in the headrest wasn’t done because???

Because they clearly let an unpaid summer intern, who couldn’t care less, ‘design’ the rear seat ‘entertainment’. Complete disaster.