2019 Turbo lag?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soliyou

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven’t had a chance to check it for codes but i will soon. I have no check engine light on at all. Even when I had the trans replaced last year no lights.
It seems to me like a throttle body issue if the engine doesn’t rev up.

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven’t had a chance to check it for codes but i will soon. I have no check engine light on at all. Even when I had the trans replaced last year no lights.
I got a wrench icon during one of my neutral events, but it went away. No engine light, but when they checked there were a bazillion codes in there, mostly "Stuck in park" errors which go along with the TSB.

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would try factory resetting your module to get rid of stored driving habits, etc. It made a world of difference for me. I now have a very tight feeling, correct shifting tranny, better acceleration, plus better gas mileage, local 18mpg, highway pushing over 28 at 65mph steady. All my lag, bog down feeling is gone. I used Forscan to do mine, but there is a method when you disconnect your negative cable for a period of time to erase the pcm.

Boli Muentes

Reaction score
What you may think is “shifting into neutral” is actually the tranny is shifting all the way to 1st. Activate the gear indicator and monitor it.

Rezolution

Reaction score
There are probably a bunch of issues that could be causing what your experiencing. In my case I had something similar and it turned out to be one of the VCT solenoids was bad. But it wasn't bad all of the time it would stick intermittently.