2019 Platinum 22" wheels for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Highlightreel

Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, but these wheels with the black interior part say they were 22" Expedition wheels. What year(s) were these ever on a Ford? Trim level? I have never even seen these on any vehicle. When searching for Ford Expedition wheels, these show up a lot.

TIA.

Stay Classy! 52295443607-HYZM.jpg

Last edited:

Railroadmam

Reaction score
These wheeled go for 750 apiece from Ford...
I have the same on my 2019 expy. I like the style.
I agree tires, tires suck. Could've been something better from Ford !

Railroadmam

Reaction score
Very Nice! I've thought about doing the same. When I bought mine I was looking for one with FX4 & Tow pkg. I prefer the 18s over the 22s.

OP
OP
2019 Plat Exp

2019 Plat Exp

Reaction score
Very Nice! I've thought about doing the same. When I bought mine I was looking for one with FX4 & Tow pkg. I prefer the 18s over the 22s.
Same I like the more sidewalls plus beefier tires. My wife literally got a flat from a rock on the highway the size of a quarter the day before I put the new tires on it.

20201004_165156.jpg

Railroadmam

Reaction score
Can you tell a difference in the ride with the taller sidewall on the new tires?

mcb345

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Same I like the more sidewalls plus beefier tires. My wife literally got a flat from a rock on the highway the size of a quarter the day before I put the new tires on it.

View attachment 38636

Hey 2019 Plat Exp - could you share pics showing a 360 of your car with the gloss black vinyl wrap? I’m bringing mine in to at the very least wrap the C pillar like you but am intrigued with what you did on the rear.

Any particular reason you didn’t do the tan/gray bumper portion as well?

Would love to see the whole car though as I’m looking to see what I should do with my white Special Edition. Thanks!