2019 XLT Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ncdrillguy

Reaction score
If this is not allowed feel free to delete.

I'm looking at 2019 Max XLT FX4 and wanted to see what everyone has been seeing for % off sticker?
I realize it can vary by region but the number I'm getting from my dealer isn't what "I think" it should be.
Anyone care to chime in what they got or have seen?

I'm attaching window sticker.
2019-09-05_17-27-24.jpg

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A buck-naked XL costs like 42 grand... open your haggle with that and ask dealer if he thinks there's +26 g's of options in sight

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$67,000 for an XLT sheesh these things are getting pricey. You could always shoot an offer you feel is fair and walk away after you leave your number. Often times they call back.

taaangy234

Reaction score
I bought one similar on July 27th, base on my window sticker the MSRP should be higher than yours. Your MSRP is $2500 more than mine which seems fishy but that seems a bit pricey for a MAX, mine wasn't a MAX. I took the Flixbus 450miles out to Dallas and drove it home for 51.8k OTD plus taxes and title. My local dealer wants 56k. Also, they were bluffing the finance rate from 5.9% down to 2.8% after I reach out to other lenders. I did look at a few dealers up north closer to you probably Virginia, W Virginia and Richmond have a pretty good deal, look at Five Star Ford Stone Mountain as well. XLT should have at least 12-16k off MSRP if you're willing to expand your range, it totally worth it.

Annotation 2019-09-05 223946.png

Last edited:

keny01998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm a new member. We just got our 2019 XLT 4wd with 202A, nav, sunroof, driver enhance, 20" wheels, white platinum color with gray interior for $50,500 out the door except TTL last Thursday with labor day sale at local dealer. Msrp was $67k. We got all the rebates and financed with Chase for 2.9% 72 months. We upgraded from 2017 Acura MDX sh-awd tech.

Doug Morgan

Reaction score
It hurts even more in Canada. Here is the one I am taking delivery of today. I got 8k off of it and they paid to have it shipped up from another dealer. They also lose the holdback from Ford when it was from another dealer.

2019 Expedition Window Sticker crop.jpg

Last edited:

Gumby

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It hurts even more in Canada. Here is the one I am taking delivery of today. I got 8k off of it and they paid to have it shipped up from another dealer. They also lose the holdback from Ford when it was from another dealer.

View attachment 32010
A "base" Platinum starts at 74k (with Employee pricing), so I guess the XLT's price would move accordingly

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its worth checking into to see if you/your spouse are unknowingly X-plan eligible.
Example:
https://capitalford.com/x-plan-partner-program

You can even join the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) for $40, get a lot of perks including X-plan. Open to the general public, no interest or involvement with aviation required.

Doug Morgan

Reaction score
...canadian dollars though, right?

View attachment 32011

$56k USD

Yes when you take the way the value of our dollar sucks right now it makes it look better in USD. The same for motorcycles, once you convert the dollar it is lower than the American retail price. If the dollar stays low for too long then it forces them to raise the price to compensate for the lower profit margin. For mine I only paid a little over 64K which would be 49k in USD.