2020 Ford Expedition Order Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
https://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/files/file/500-2020-expedition-order-guide/

Here are some of the major changes I noticed:

King Ranch model
Platinum gets more leather wrapped pieces, aluminum scuff plate on rear doors, Console side rails?
XLT gets 2nd row bucket option, RES,
FX4 available on Limited, 360 Package
Black accent package for XLT, new wheels
New wheels (no image) for the King Ranch, looks the same as Platinum w/ different caps
Platinum wheels now say painted, not polished (description looks similar to the 2018 Limited wheels)
New colors... looks like Platinum isn't available in Silver anymore.

Star White vs White Platinum... wonder how much of a difference there is? I know the 2020 Explorer is available in Star White already.

Last edited:

TX-EXPMAX

Reaction score
well that's highly frustrating. there was nothing on the web about the king rang coming back. i jumped the gun too soon! I'll be interested to see if it has all the bells and whistles automatically or if you've gotta shop around a lot like the limited to get it to be the same as the platinum... can't wait to see what one looks like!

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Burgundy king ranch max with maybe cargo management option in my driveway end of next december

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im also interested to see how the new "console rails" will be implemented

Vin_mac

Reaction score
Can someone post a direct link to the pdf here? For some reason it is telling me error? Thanks in advance!