2020 vs 2019 Platinum wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

Ted Kramer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Went and showed my 14 year old son today. Also have a female friend in her late 20s. All like the newer rims. In fact, for some odd reason, the 20s look bigger than the 19s. All of us think so. Weird.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hope they expand the navigator wheel options too.
Let’s not get too greedy here... you just got a second grille option on the Navigator and already you want a 3rd wheel option?!?
Seriously though, Ford doesn’t seem to be big on wheel options. Go to the Chevy build and price and there’s too many options.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Let’s not get too greedy here... you just got a second grille option on the Navigator and already you want a 3rd wheel option?!?
Seriously though, Ford doesn’t seem to be big on wheel options. Go to the Chevy build and price and there’s too many options.

That’s because most Chevy drivers are happy to spend more on their wheels than the vehicles they’re attached to.

BOOM! That’s right Chevy drivers who can’t hear me because this is a Ford forum...I got you good. Haha

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Went and showed my 14 year old son today. Also have a female friend in her late 20s. All like the newer rims. In fact, for some odd reason, the 20s look bigger than the 19s. All of us think so. Weird.

A 20 should always look bigger than a 19 unless they are keeping the 19’s really clean.

How many of you old farts will get that one?

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That’s because most Chevy drivers are happy to spend more on their wheels than the vehicles they’re attached to.

BOOM! That’s right Chevy drivers who can’t hear me because this is a Ford forum...I got you good. Haha
I audibly laughed at this... thanks, I need that haha

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score

A 20 should always look bigger than a 19 unless they are keeping the 19’s really clean.

How many of you old farts will get that one?

So many possible outcomes here haha. Are y'all taking about girl ages, wheel sizes, or model years lol.

GC2019

Reaction score
The 19’ wheels look more like quality forged, where the 2020 wheels look like cheap cast. But, the past is the past.