2022 Expedition Order Guide attached

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Balikas

Reaction score
It seems that the Special edition gives you the 360c camera and trailer backup camera setup or something. Also regular HD tow doesn't come with eLSD. Definately very confusing order guide with all of that.

CForest

Reaction score
Went into the dealer today to speak for the stock order he had scheduled but ended up just ordering my own as my wife wanted to try out the new green color. Was still able to add the HD tow package. 4x4, xlt max, special edition, hd tow, etc. Asked him what he thought of the info in the order guide and basically said until they won't let him order it that way, he doesn't really care what the order guide says haha.

ktreem

Reaction score
I’ve got my order in but just realized heavy duty towing package removes active park assist 2.0. Does anyone know why you can’t get the park assist with the towing package?

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve got my order in but just realized heavy duty towing package removes active park assist 2.0. Does anyone know why you can’t get the park assist with the towing package?
You can, but you need to order it in conjunction with the 50T "Special Edition" package

mlogan

Reaction score
I also saw that tow package seems to take away the front/rear washing camera but then still has 360 camera so maybe it’s the same. The washer sounds slick if it actually works

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m going to be really irritated if this package wasn’t added to my build that’s happening this week.
Ford, or the dealer, cannot just add a package and additional costs to your order. Only you can do so.

Bill

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I get that, just not sure why when I built back in November the dealer wouldn’t have brought it up.
Most likely, because you did not ask. In my case, it was two days after my initial order was placed that I went back and amended my order to add the 50T as I made sure to continue my research and discussion with my wife, who requested the additional option for what it brought to her driving experience.

Bill