2022 Expedition XLT ordered today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So all 2022 trim levels (at least XLT and higher) get LEDs standard? Wow, pretty impressive if that’s the case.
Even the ‘22 XL trim level expeditions will have LED headlights standard

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are standard, but they are reflectors now instead of projectors. Also, only ltd and higher trims get led tailights.

OP
OP
mrmustang

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Even the ‘22 XL trim level expeditions will have LED headlights standard
Correct, the LED Reflector Headlamps, signature lighting and bright bezels, at least for the 50T package. Interesting that the same package adds the LED fog-lights as well as shown in my attached pictures posted earlier in this thread. It is unknown if the LED taillights will also be included in the package, as the internal configuration/order system does not spell it out one way or the other. I watched today as we added toe 50T package to the order.

Bill S.

GLDN82912

Reaction score
Ordered my XLT this morning!! Couldn’t get the rear entertainment package which sucks. It’s on constraint and not even an order-able option.

ak_in_socal

Reaction score
I ordered a 22 expedition and gave a deposit a week ago. Dealer has confirmed that the order is in, but I haven’t gotten any email confirmation from Ford. Is that normal? Thank you all for any help!

ak_in_socal

Reaction score
Ordered my XLT this morning!! Couldn’t get the rear entertainment package which sucks. It’s on constraint and not even an order-able option.
Congrats!! I ordered mine last week. Did you get a confirmation email from Ford? Still haven’t gotten mine so trying to see what’s standard. Thanks

RedneckTexan

Reaction score
I ordered a 22 expedition and gave a deposit a week ago. Dealer has confirmed that the order is in, but I haven’t gotten any email confirmation from Ford. Is that normal? Thank you all for any help!
It is. The order tracking process throughout could use refinement. Keep checking with the dealer and eventually they will kick you a VIN which can be used with your order number to track status on the Ford site. The Ford site offers limited visibility and sometimes just doesn’t work.

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Email confirmations require the dealer to put your email into the system. I'm assuming that it's easy for the dealer to miss, because I've ordered two Expeditions from the same dealer, and never have gotten email confirmations.

OP
OP
mrmustang

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Email confirmations require the dealer to put your email into the system. I'm assuming that it's easy for the dealer to miss, because I've ordered two Expeditions from the same dealer, and never have gotten email confirmations.
Correct, without an email address in your internal Ford profile, they cannot send you anything.