2022 Limited SPP - Front Headrest Tilt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjack

Reaction score
Good day, our Limited SPP finally arrived today (ordered 12/21). Seams great so far. One issue I found is that the front seat headrests seem to be tilted forward too much for my body.

I believe my previous F150 had headrests that included adjustable tilt, but these do not seem to have that.

Does the Platinum or other trim levels have adjustable tilt front headrests? Maybe previous years had them?

Thank you for your help,
Colin

20220809_225111370_iOS Low Res.jpg

Squark

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't know about the 2022, but in my 2018 you have to tilt the headrest all the way forward to reset it to its back-most position.

dgq68

Reaction score
Same with these Expeditions. Move it all the way forward and it will reset to the straight up position.

OP
OP
C

cjack

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies so far. I tried that multiple times (even the manual shows it). But they will not budge forward or back.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Iirc, only the platinum has multiple way adjustable headrests according to order guide. The 18s and 19s had them, but after 19, ford began discontenting the expy heavy from its quality of life features(4 way headrest, 10 way passenger seat, second row Tilt button, conversation mirror, ambient lighting colors, engine cover, etc).

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies so far. I tried that multiple times (even the manual shows it). But they will not budge forward or back.
Mine don’t move either. They are fixed in place.

dgq68

Reaction score
Sorry, i think the reason mine move is because of the rear entertainment system option.

OP
OP
C

cjack

Reaction score
I checked around the forums, it appears Ford stopped including the ratcheting headrests on Limited some time in 2021.

Platinum supposedly still has them.