2022 production status

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzrr

Reaction score
Hello Expedition nation. I placed an order for a 2022 XLT 202A with special edition package on January 3rd. Initially was scheduled for production on the week of March 7th, then changed to the 14th and now to the 21st. I am aware of the current situation, but just wondering what is the experience of others that placed orders. my priority code is 15. thanks!

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Seems like we’re all getting bumped. My Navigator went from 2/21 to 2/28 to 3/7.

OP
OP
G

gonzrr

Reaction score
Something that the sales guy told me, is that for now looks way better than compared to what is occurring with other models that were bumped till may :(.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After production you have to wait for delivery. That has been pushed out for the trucks, so I would bet it's the same for the Expy's.

OP
OP
G

gonzrr

Reaction score
Update: I keep getting emails with scheduled production dates. Current one is April 11 :(

OP
OP
G

gonzrr

Reaction score
Yup. Saw my built date change from a firm 22-Feb to a loose week of 28-Feb.
what do you mean by firm date and then loose week? Did you got a mail saying that the Feb 22 was the actual production date? all emails I get say that they make an adjustment to the production date.

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what do you mean by firm date and then loose week? Did you got a mail saying that the Feb 22 was the actual production date? all emails I get say that they make an adjustment to the production date.
"Scheduled to Week" is pretty loose, and "Scheduled to Day" is pretty firm. Well, unless they change, which they have for me. My "Scheduled to Day (Feb-22-2022)" is now "Scheduled to Week (Week -of Mar-28-2022)"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni