2022 screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerry Burden

Reaction score
Won't sure if how many have seen the spied 2022 photos but... Any way we going to be able to get this installed on our 4th gen models???

2022-Ford-Expedition-Refresh-Interior-Spy-Shots-November-2020-001.jpg

RussD89

Reaction score
Eyes on the road not a thing anymore? I'm good with the small one I currently have. To each their own, I reckon

mwl001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ll spare the editorializing on screen size - and just say that I’m pretty sure no manufacturer has offered a refreshed interior as a post purchase upgrade. So far I’d say the returns on the Mach-e vertical screen are much more fully realized than what the Explorer got.

bill_b

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Another +1 for the current screen and controls. Hopefully that thing is only going in the higher trim levels.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Agreed, so funny to me that Ford takes the time to limit something like browsing folders on a USB thumbdrive in the current mode, but let's give you a giant display bigger than the TV I had growing up, and you have virtually no tactile feedback to know what button to push without taking your eyes off the road. Oh, but it's in the name of safe driving.

Couldn't agree more with you @RussD89. It's like watching people run red lights right in front a cop, but they are too busy messing around on their toughbook. And I'm a huge cop supporter, but its so frustrating, same thing for drivers paying attention to this crap.

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Kind of irrelevant what you guys want. The market is moving in the direction of screens everywhere. If Ford doesn’t keep up they’ll be left behind by the competition. Look at the Escalade and Wagoneer.

The whole market is moving in that direction.

cfldad

Reaction score
Maybe that’s just a special test and diagnostic display for development only? Entire dashboard looks like it’s a developer and test unit.