2022 Stealth Performance Production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdewey

Reaction score
Has anyone out there been scheduled or received a 304A package? I haven't seen any online or heard anyone talk about them at all. From what I've been reading, the last batch of Expy's that were scheduled were a block of Timberlines. I ordered a Max 4X4, 304A, HD tow, Sync 4A and got confirmation on 1/26/22. I was really hoping to be scheduled last week, but it didn't happen. Was just wondering if anyone had seen or heard of any Stealth's coming off the line. Maybe they will be the next batch after the Timberline scheduling. I'm trying to stay patient, the waiting for schedule just gets tough. Thanks everyone!
Many are showing up on the lot and being shipped to dealer ordered. We might abandon our order and get one coming in to the dealer.

Tripoli

Reaction score
I ordered a 304A March 5th. Max, 8-seat, 4x4, HD tow, 3.73 eLSD, Sport suspension with road preview, and SYNC 4A in Dark Matter Metallic. I am similarly annoyed that with HD tow I lose the spiffy camera setup, and further annoyed that 304A doesn't offer the Auto Start-Stop removal. Other than that, this thing seems just about perfect.

4 weeks now, and nothing yet. Not even a VIN. I can't wait, but I guess I have to. :confused:

Five Star Ford in Dallas actually had a 2022 Limited in Dark Matter on the lot the day I ordered, and it was gorgeous! I guess I'm not the only one drooling eagerly over these renderings.

Expedition 1.JPG

HtownHog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Many are showing up on the lot and being shipped to dealer ordered. We might abandon our order and get one coming in to the dealer.
There aren't many actually hitting the lots yet, search Ford's inventory tracker and it shows Dealer Ordered but not Just Arrived or On Lot. There was also a notification on the Maverick and Bronco boards that Ford won't be sending out the scheduled to week initial VIN notification to retail orders, the first email we may receive is scheduled to day which happens just a week or two before the actual build date and is much firmer than the constant scheduled to week shifting that occurred.

I am being optimistic with the mass scheduling that was planned for the month of May that we all hopefully are scheduled to week already and they just haven't told us.
I ordered a 304A March 5th. Max, 8-seat, 4x4, HD tow, 3.73 eLSD, Sport suspension with road preview, and SYNC 4A in Dark Matter Metallic. I am similarly annoyed that with HD tow I lose the spiffy camera setup, and further annoyed that 304A doesn't offer the Auto Start-Stop removal. Other than that, this thing seems just about perfect.

4 weeks now, and nothing yet. Not even a VIN. I can't wait, but I guess I have to. :confused:

Five Star Ford in Dallas actually had a 2022 Limited in Dark Matter on the lot the day I ordered, and it was gorgeous! I guess I'm not the only one drooling eagerly over these renderings.

View attachment 72840

It is interesting that every single model and trim has 52L auto start-stop removal except the SPP. We have the exact same truck on order but in Black. What do you mean about the 'spiffy camera setup'? It still comes with the 360 camera, HDD tow only eliminated the active park assist which now every model loses that feature.

Tripoli

Reaction score
It is interesting that every single model and trim has 52L auto start-stop removal except the SPP. We have the exact same truck on order but in Black. What do you mean about the 'spiffy camera setup'? It still comes with the 360 camera, HDD tow only eliminated the active park assist which now every model loses that feature.
When I try to add the "360-Camera with Split View and Front/Rear Washer" online, it requires me to remove the Heavy-Duty Trailer Tow Package. But if all I'm really losing is the park assist, good riddance! I know how to park just fine, TYVM. ;) I really hope turning off auto start-stop is a quick single-button press, not something buried in the touchscreen controls. My wife and I have literally worn out the button in her Mercedes. Ridiculous feature.

Tripoli

Reaction score
Actually, I just watched a video reviewing the SPP and the auto start-stop does have a physical button. Thank goodness.

Dennis48755

Reaction score
When I try to add the "360-Camera with Split View and Front/Rear Washer" online, it requires me to remove the Heavy-Duty Trailer Tow Package.
I believe that is because 360-Camera is included with the HD trailer tow, so to have 360-Camera feature by itself it has to remove the higher level option.

Dennis

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The units I've seen hitting lots near me all have the Sync 4a without CCD. I don't want the upgraded screen but do want the CCD. Otherwise I'd just go buy one that is nearby.

OP
OP
BSarchet

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I look a few times a week and very few 22's at all are making it to my area, and no 304a packages. Like someone mentioned earlier, I am hoping that we are scheduled but not being told, but I'm just not real confident that is the case. The last week that Ford actually did scheduling (Week of 3/21), it seemed like people up to about mid / late January got scheduled and got the emails. All I got was the "we are working hard on your order" email that didn't actually say anything. I keep thinking that the next round of scheduling, I will get in, and was really disappointed to see no scheduling this week. Fingers crossed for next week.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I look a few times a week and very few 22's at all are making it to my area, and no 304a packages. Like someone mentioned earlier, I am hoping that we are scheduled but not being told, but I'm just not real confident that is the case. The last week that Ford actually did scheduling (Week of 3/21), it seemed like people up to about mid / late January got scheduled and got the emails. All I got was the "we are working hard on your order" email that didn't actually say anything. I keep thinking that the next round of scheduling, I will get in, and was really disappointed to see no scheduling this week. Fingers crossed for next week.
I ordered an XLT Max 4WD with 200a back on 1/3 and have had my scheduled production week go initially from 3/7 to 4/25. According to the dealership’s order tracking program, they show a build week of 5/9. I just sure hope they are wrong and the FMC emails are right.