2022 Stealth Performance Production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rvmode

Reaction score
I ordered a Max 304a with CCD in 12/18 and currently scheduled for 4/25 build.

My local dealer has a Timberline in stock that I just took a quick look at while driving by this morning.
What color was the Timberline? Any "quick look" impressions or feedback to share from your dealer visit?

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What color was the Timberline? Any "quick look" impressions or feedback to share from your dealer visit?
It was black. The interior was better than expected in that I don't remember thinking the green was bad. To be honest I forgot that the interior wasn't black and don't even remember it. I loved the wheels and wish I had those for my truck instead of the 22" version that comes with the 304a pkg. I also felt the big screen (still prefer the physical buttons) was very well integrated with the dash and didn't look like an after thought that I feel so many of the large screens appear to be.

rvmode

Reaction score
It was black. The interior was better than expected in that I don't remember thinking the green was bad. To be honest I forgot that the interior wasn't black and don't even remember it. I loved the wheels and wish I had those for my truck instead of the 22" version that comes with the 304a pkg. I also felt the big screen (still prefer the physical buttons) was very well integrated with the dash and didn't look like an after thought that I feel so many of the large screens appear to be.
Sounds positive. Thanks for the unfiltered feedback.

TheLastGentleman

Reaction score
I just bought a Timberline, I take delivery in a few weeks because there is a pending software recall so I couldn't actually drive it off the lot. Long story there.

I did get to test drive it first. Its a Dark Matter Grey with 501 package plus towing, fully loaded. The green interior is wayyyy better in person. Looks almost black in some lighting. The large 15.5" screen feels right sized when you are sitting in the front. The HO engine is a beast.

I also test drove a Wagoneer series III so happy to answer any questions.

Polo08816

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just bought a Timberline, I take delivery in a few weeks because there is a pending software recall so I couldn't actually drive it off the lot. Long story there.

I did get to test drive it first. Its a Dark Matter Grey with 501 package plus towing, fully loaded. The green interior is wayyyy better in person. Looks almost black in some lighting. The large 15.5" screen feels right sized when you are sitting in the front. The HO engine is a beast.

I also test drove a Wagoneer series III so happy to answer any questions.
The HO engine and the 3.73 rear end would make this much faster than the GM Tahoe/Surburban/Yukon series. Their transmission ratios for the 10 speed are identical.

TheLastGentleman

Reaction score
I feel bad for everyone that ordered, feel like I jumped the line. Called the dealer on Saturday, it had just come in, put down a deposit and signed on Tuesday. I called dealers all over Texas. If they aren't sold before they even get to the dealer they are gone within 2 days.

OP
OP
BSarchet

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nah man, I’m happy for you to get one. Just makes me more anxious for mine because it looks awesome! Thanks for the pics, I ordered the dark matter also and it’s hard to find good pictures of that color. Looking forward to getting mine hopefully this year!

TheLastGentleman

Reaction score
I will say I didn't realize it had ventilated seats, I've never had that before and thought it was only on the Lincoln. On a 90 degree day it made an immediate difference. I'm getting soft.

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will say I didn't realize it had ventilated seats, I've never had that before and thought it was only on the Lincoln. On a 90 degree day it made an immediate difference. I'm getting soft.
I want going to buy a vehicle without that. FL summers can be brutal when entering a vehicle that's been parked in the sun.