2023 Ordering Timeline Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bonk

Reaction score
Crazy how I have nothing still. What is a priority 10 if you don’t mind me asking?

Good info exists if you Google “Understanding and Tracking Your Custom Order”. It’s a spiraling discussion down a rabbit hole :)

bigwilly

Reaction score
Thanks for that information. Got mine from them too, along with the information that the rail car had reached the destination yard (where it is being relocated onto a truck for the last 40 miles). So now I just have to wait for it to get to the dealer - maybe a couple more days?
Should be a couple of days to a week. Mine arrived yesterday to the rail yard and the dealer is estimating that it should be ready for me to pick up by the end of the week, and they are only 6 miles from the yard.

jrk341

Reaction score
Thanks for that information. Got mine from them too, along with the information that the rail car had reached the destination yard (where it is being relocated onto a truck for the last 40 miles). So now I just have to wait for it to get to the dealer - maybe a couple more days?
My wife's was unloaded on the 17th. Just waiting for it to show up at the dealer. Merry Christmas.

RacerBX1

Reaction score
Ordered the EXACT (color and options) as OP on 8/23, minus the auto 2nd row window delete because that wasn’t there at the time of my order. Talked to the salesman today because of the OP’s post, and as of today (10/27) build scheduled for week of 12/5. Now how long it sits in KTP’s parking lot is a different story, but here’s hoping.
Not looking to make anyone mad, but picked up my ordered 2023 Timberline yesterday (12/20/22). The SUV entered production on 12/2, Built on 12/9, Dealer called on 12/19 said it was in, and I picked it up yesterday. Things seem good so far. One of the Timberline common issues of the seat covers being a little loose in a few areas I do somewhat have mainly the front passenger seat. I don’t see any warping with dash panels so that’s good. It has the B&O Stereo and it sounds really nice, but has some door buzzing as the volume goes up with bass(y) music. My Timberline with 501A & Heavy Duty Towing gave me a payload of 1688 lbs., so that should allow for a reasonable Travel Trailer to be towed. Dealer honored pricing I got in August, which it has gone up 1K or so since I ordered. Wasn’t thinking it would show up until January sometime, but got a Christmas gift to me a little early. Lastly, that iPad in the middle of the dash is HUGE!

jrk341

Reaction score
Not looking to make anyone mad, but picked up my ordered 2023 Timberline yesterday (12/20/22). The SUV entered production on 12/2, Built on 12/9, Dealer called on 12/19 said it was in, and I picked it up yesterday. Things seem good so far. One of the Timberline common issues of the seat covers being a little loose in a few areas I do somewhat have mainly the front passenger seat. I don’t see any warping with dash panels so that’s good. It has the B&O Stereo and it sounds really nice, but has some door buzzing as the volume goes up with bass(y) music. My Timberline with 501A & Heavy Duty Towing gave me a payload of 1688 lbs., so that should allow for a reasonable Travel Trailer to be towed. Dealer honored pricing I got in August, which it has gone up 1K or so since I ordered. Wasn’t thinking it would show up until January sometime, but got a Christmas gift to me a little early. Lastly, that iPad in the middle of the dash is HUGE!
Wait!! NO pictures?? Just waiting for the wife's to show up at the dealer. Merry Christmas

doubleeagle45

Reaction score
Not looking to make anyone mad, but picked up my ordered 2023 Timberline yesterday (12/20/22).
Congratulations! Send pics……..
I was curious if the tires are mounted white letters visible (as most or all of the 22’s had) or black sidewall? I prefer the black and I am hoping I won’t need to remount them. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

RacerBX1

Reaction score
Actually I was wrong with one of my date. Build completed on 12/15, so some how it made it to the Detroit area in less then a week. Merry Christmas and hope your orders come in soon.