275/60/20 on stock 2WD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O5111

Reaction score
Will these fit fine? I may have to replace tires sooner than I wanted. I’m looking at the Cooper ATP. I’m a fan of Cooper and have used these before. Not the best grip, but good life, reasonable price, and not bad looking on a 2WD.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think they'll rub. I'm running 285/50r20 street Kumhos, on a 4 wheel drive 2000, and mine has a small lift installed by previous owner. Yours is slightly thinner, but not by much. As always mount one front, turn lock to lock, check for any interference, also be sure they won't hit the fender. do the rear making sure their not wider than outside quarter panel. You don't want tires rubbing and get chewed up, no matter how good a price.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Tom T

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just mounted Michelin Defenders 275/60R20 on +30 offset wheels (Black Rhinos), and not just no rub but thinking that I could have gone bigger :-D....anyway, works great here...

Tom T

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not the best pics...but I really like the combo, drives smooth and looks imho very nice. AT tires would look cooler, but I do to many highway miles that this makes sense ;-) form follows function. Always....;-)

these are the BR Mozambique. The flow form production should make the light...I think around 28lbs

IMG_3712.jpgIMG_5222.jpg

Travis Crews

Reaction score
Thank you.
Any warning lights or anything like that After the little bigger tires Or just speedo off a little

Last edited:

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not the best pics...but I really like the combo, drives smooth and looks imho very nice. AT tires would look cooler, but I do to many highway miles that this makes sense ;-) form follows function. Always....;-)

these are the BR Mozambique. The flow form production should make the light...I think around 28lbs

View attachment 31261View attachment 31262
Stock height?

Cassie Mendes

Reaction score
I just got the Falken Rubitrek AT 275/60R20 tires put on my 18 Expedition and they look amazing! I haven’t drove it yet, hopefully no rubbing will occur on any bumpy roads. It’s all stock

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just got the Falken Rubitrek AT 275/60R20 tires put on my 18 Expedition and they look amazing! I haven’t drove it yet, hopefully no rubbing will occur on any bumpy roads. It’s all stock
Any pics? I wanna judge for myself.

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a hard time seeing where 275/60R20 could rub. It's probably 1/2" greater radius, and there seems like plenty of room, still - maybe for another 1"? The width is the same, so not likely to hit the upper control arm. If they don't rub on a +30 offset, they aren't likely to rub on a +44 offset (stock) wheel.

Pictures of the Falken's would be nice, tho.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiev