3.5L EcoBoost Engine Lube

What type engine oil do you use?

• Petroleum

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Synthetic

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do all the dealers do the $99.00 one year 3 oil change deal? My dealer has been doing that for years now. I have always thought Ford has a hidden agenda. Give people clean oil and filter in hopes to minimize internal problems. Loose some money on the service and make up for it in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craigga542

Reaction score
Do all the dealers do the $99.00 one year 3 oil change deal? My dealer has been doing that for years now. I have always thought Ford has a hidden agenda. Give people clean oil and filter in hopes to minimize internal problems. Loose some money on the service and make up for it in the long run.

Not mine, that’s cheap. Tire rotation included or no?

Greg Parker

Full Access Members
Reaction score

IDK ...but my local (closest) dealer is only charging $39.99 for Motocraft semi-syn and Motocraft filter changes. As you upgrade the oil type, they have a $59.99 and $79.99 oil change. I reckon that's more than $99.00 for 3 oil changes ...but I haven't seen that offer in their service department.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not mine, that’s cheap. Tire rotation included or no?

It expires in one year. It use to be $75.00 until last year. Yes, they change the oil and filter and use the motorcraft brand. Rotate your tires and spray it off for you. They had a “Express Lane” just for it now you have to have an appointment. But I just use the Ford Pass app and schedule one. Usually don’t have them wash it as dealer washes are swirl makers. You can add to it but then it’s full price for air filter and things like that. I just had one done last weekend. I marked my filter and tires and checked the oil when done. They did it all, but wash it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnjohn205