3rd Gen Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vladimir Mcclary

Reaction score
Hey all, this is my first time posting in a forum ever so please don't go too hard on me. I'm trying to get some concrete information regarding what parts between all third gen expeditions are interchangeable. Browsing websites like Stage 3 or Icon I only see real suspension lifts available for the 2014+ expedition. Being that its still the same generation and body style, I'm curious to find out what actually changed for those years in the suspension department. Doing my own research, the shock part numbers are the same all the way up to the fourth generation so I'm having a hard time believing the suspension lifts for the newer models are exclusive to that body style. I personally have a 2010 EL XLT and am currently on just a Ebay spacer kit but I'm finally looking into upgrading it with some kind of real lift and getting rid of the spacer. Any help regarding strange and unlikely combos that people have used effectively from the F150 or other Fords is greatly appreciated.

Speedboosted

Reaction score
The front shock lower attachment mount changed in 2014. The rear shocks are pretty much the same from 07+ however.

F150 parts of similar year will work for the front, rear is Expedition specific of course.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett