$800 -1000 for custom true dual exaust sound right

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I only paid $350 for mine and it looks and sounds great with flow masters. :D You can see in the picture below. :D

rca510

Full Access Members
Reaction score
does any one have more pics of dual exhaust for a 2nd gen expedition. i have a 05 that i want to get it done but just looking for ideas. i want to maybe go with a flowmasters muffler but a dual in and dual out...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you wont see but 1 or 2...due to the IRS it isnt ideal to do duals...but can be done if you do a smaller diameter pipe...larger pipe will require loosing your spare underneath...i've been to several shops and several ppl on here has said the same...i'm going to drop my spare and run duals turned out behind each wheel...

rca510

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah i have heard of maybe losing the spare...but i saw the pic knautical2001 posted of his and it looks like his spare is still there but wat size piping did he use like u said maybe smaller to get it to work

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he went under the suspension...he's a contractor and works overseas in the desert so he hasnt been on for a while...he may have said in another thread...you may have to search his name for posts...im willing to guess standard 3" piping?

rca510

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well if not when i get home from deployment ill go to a muffler shop that does custom exhaust for muscle cars and see how much but yeah i seen it go under the pumpkin and around the spare just not sure wat size piping

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
standard on 2nd gen at least for the 2v valve i believe is 2 1/4". usually for duals you use 2 1/2" and for single you use 3".

Last edited:

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd heard you want to stay with 2 1/4" for duals so as to not loose too much low end grunt, unless you were doing FI.