99 Expedition TV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Petrafire

Reaction score
hey just bought a 99 expedition its fully loaded and has the TV screen in the ceiling vcr under seat is this stock? i cant seem to get it to work anyone have pics on how its suppost to be wired i dont think there is any power to either accessory thanks in advance

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vcr???? idk if they came stock w/rear entertainment systems at that time or not

Scottandtyson210

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No it isnt stock, even on the Eddie Bauers that are fully loaded. I have had a couple 99 Expys with DVD'd and after time they just wear out. Not much help, but good luck!

98EXPY 5-0

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2000 came with a TV screen holder on the ceiling (the screen was laying in the center console) and a VCR velcroed under the seat.

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Some came with them some didn't just depends on vehicle you went with. My Brother owns an Expedition and installs them. I'm not sure if it's wiring I would say its just old and worn out. To be certain though I would take it to a shop.

jdan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Somebody had a tv installed in the back head rest on the front pass seat and there's a DVD player on the floor that's been kicked around in mine.
Dose not work and never really cared to check why.