A/C issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aloneranger223

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got an a/c issue. Got an 09 Limited. When the a/c is turned on, nothing is coming from the front vents and hot air is coming from the rear. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got an a/c issue. Got an 09 Limited. When the a/c is turned on, nothing is coming from the front vents and hot air is coming from the rear. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Hi aloneranger223,

I recommend taking your Expedition to your dealer for a diagnosis. They'll be able to get to the bottom of this for you.

Ashley

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds like more than one issue. I'd check to see if the compressor is coming on by feeling the lines to and from the drier with it set on max a/c.
Nothing from the front vents may be vac related.

OP
OP
A

aloneranger223

Reaction score
I'd love to take to a Ford Dealer for service if they weren't crooks. No thanks on that.

It comes one intermittently. I think it might have something to do with the plug that goes to the resistor for the fan.