Adding Center Console or Seat to First Row. 3rd Gen.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

star-art

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I seriously doubt it. The power third row seats are part of a special option package. Ford has a habit of creating different wire harnesses for vehicles with and without specific options. (For example, my 2017 XLT has the 202a package but it doesn't include wiring for the rain-sense wipers.) If you're lucky, though, your SJB will still control the relay to power the seats. If you check the connector for that circuit (you'll need a factory wiring diagram) you can see if that pin/wire is already present at the SJB.

star-art

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a factory OEM console from a 2009 or 2010 in Charcoal Black, excellent used condition, need to sell. I bought it when I was about to close a deal on an SSV but that fell through and I ended up getting an XLT so I no longer need the console. It's been stored in a heated garage. The yard I bought it from sprayed it with a detailing spray (something like Armor-all) that gave it a glossy shine, but it's in a really good condition. If anyone is interested, I can post pics.