Additional Aux Front Fog Driving Lamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtbrjason

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been meaning to do a post but I'm still in the process of a full lighting upgrade. Part of it was a front mounted 32" curved LED bar. It puts out a pretty ridiculous amount of light at night.

Attachments

• IMG_2023.jpg
    IMG_2023.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2020.jpg
    IMG_2020.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 55
OP
OP
Z

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been meaning to do a post but I'm still in the process of a full lighting upgrade. Part of it was a front mounted 32" curved LED bar. It puts out a pretty ridiculous amount of light at night.

Night time pics!

northernexp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks to Racenut for giving me this idea yeeaaaarrrs ago. We exchanged PMs and since then I have been wanting to do this. But life and a whole lot of other things got in the way. Unfortunately I dont think he posts here anymore. but anyway...

So finally decided on getting Hella 500 FFs. Theyre cheap, matches my clear lamps and quite easy to install. Although I still have to wire them, they will be part of the high beams

IMG_8834_zpsenjncy73.jpg
I really love your setup, I noticed you have the all Amber heritage corner lamps, I thought I was the only person that liked those too lol.

What kind of lamps are in the OEM fog light spots? I've never seen ones that have a clear, non "fluted" lens or whatever you call it.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Z

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I really love your setup, I noticed you have the all Amber heritage corner lamps, I thought I was the only person that liked those too lol.

What kind of lamps are in the OEM fog light spots? I've never seen ones that have a clear, non "fluted" lens or whatever you call it.

Thanks brotha - yea I like the amber turn signals and good to know Im not alone :flamingdevil:
IMG_7955_zpslwtpat6p.jpg

The clear fog lamps are not oem. Here is one in ebay → click

I bought mine years ago. theyre Depo brand and seem to be holding up well. I did put in yellow film similar to laminex and added 3500K yellow HIDs

Last edited:

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is what I did with mine.

Expedition_Front_01.jpg

Piaa 540 Clear Driving with 130w bulbs. Light down road is not an issue... ;)

northernexp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is what I did with mine.

Expedition_Front_01.jpg

Piaa 540 Clear Driving with 130w bulbs. Light down road is not an issue... ;)
I like that, the police over here don't like lights above the headlights. They have to be covered when driving in the city or you will most likely get a ticket, even if the lights aren't on they don't care they will ticket us.

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like that, the police over here don't like lights above the headlights. They have to be covered when driving in the city or you will most likely get a ticket, even if the lights aren't on they don't care they will ticket us.

Yeah, that is the law here too so am cruising for a ticket, but never been stopped for it yet.

But it's been a good couple of years like this now, so I doubt I will have any issues unless someone gets their ******* in a twist about something else and decides to complain about this just to add insult to injury... ;)