Aftermarket stereo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slhanks4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A couple of months back, someone here posted a link for a touch screen double-din aftermarket stereo for Ford trucks. It was designed to look factory stock, and the price was around $600. I can't find that thread to save my life, does anyone else remember it?

rick chitown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you look compare the two closely, they look identical... the buttons and lay-out! I kind of like the interface and screen of the one I posted better. And most of these aftermarket units like this are all made in China, on the same line anyway, ha. I'm sure whatever you choose will look good. Post up some pics if & when u do it!

OP
OP
slhanks4

slhanks4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm laid up after foot surgery and am just figuring out ways to spend money. I don't know if I'll actually buy one or not. I re-imaged my laptop a few days ago and lost that link, that's why I was looking for it. Thanks for your help.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for $600 you can buy an aftermarket head unit...just to see whats currently out there check out crutchfield.com and go to "outfit my car"...when u find one that best fits ur needs search the internet for cheaper pricing...in the event you buy from them...they will give you all the hardware to install for free...harness...trim kit...install sheets for free...and you will have LIFETIME support as long as you have that unit...so 7 yrs from now if you buy a newer expedition...they will help u with installing it into the new vehicle

i bought a unit from them...sold the car and sold the unit to someone...so i called them for help to install into the guys car...they didnt know this since i told them im installing it in a new car...and they helped me over the phone...