Another New Expedition Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMIDD

Reaction score
Another new Expedition owner!! Purchased this 2007 Limited EL to replace a 2001 Suburban. Couldn't pass up an incredible price on this immaculate 70K mile ride and so far I'm loving it. Waiting on the Kenwood 9990HD (http://youtu.be/vuGarSUVBgQ) to come out so I can have bluetooth, nav and a backup camera, and I'm in the process of changing all the fluids, and just replaced the rear wiper motor. Someone put the wiper assembly on facing to the right which made the blade try to sweep the door instead of the glass. It stuck on the handle for the glass and sheared the plastic gear inside.

Looking forward to learning more from the members here. Already ordered the replacement blade assembly for that rear wiper 1Z-17526-A & 1Z-17528-B that SOLISIMO posted in May of last year.

NewTruck.jpg

rburch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome! Im wanting to get the same Expy as you but dont really want another bill! LOL!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome...i did the mod too...works for 2nd gens too...