Another Paint Code Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MADEXP

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Soo...I have searched the forums, but it's not clear how to find the paint code for the grey trim on my 2004 Expy. I know the main paint code is L2 (True Blue Met), but what about the trim? I looked at the label, but cant figure it out...is is 74? If so, that turns out to be nothing on line.

PIC1_zps0fcafae5.jpg

PIC2_zps624fed43.jpg

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
u should see 2 paint codes on the door or door jam...i have 2 for my EB...one is trim and the other is body

OP
OP
MADEXP

MADEXP

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Toms89: Yes, it's True Blue Met (Paint Code: L2), but it's the outside trim (or cladding) that I am looking for.

6K-Watts: I included a pic of my door jam label and only see one Paint Code for L2

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i cant see pics...im in deployed...u have the trim like the eddie bauer just grey? or do you have the plan sides that fade?

OP
OP
MADEXP

MADEXP

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey, I just noticed you are based out of Langley, AFB? My son is stationed there...the outside trim is painted gray. I do not have the plastic cladding that eventually fades away. It's similar to the painted trim on your EB, but grey. I have an XLT.

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I just noticed you are based out of Langley, AFB? My son is stationed there...the outside trim is painted gray. I do not have the plastic cladding that eventually fades away. It's similar to the painted trim on your EB, but grey. I have an XLT.

yeah im there...currently deployed...leaving langley when i return...what does your son do?

OP
OP
MADEXP

MADEXP

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Update: Talked to my local dealer...he had a hell of a time trying to figure out what's the paint code. After lots of cross referencing he came up with Paint Code: CX or Dark Shadow Grey

Last edited:

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Toms89: Yes, it's True Blue Met (Paint Code: L2), but it's the outside trim (or cladding) that I am looking for.

6K-Watts: I included a pic of my door jam label and only see one Paint Code for L2

Honest I did read your post. lol.... but it did not register. Wife would tell me I am "geezing".

Glad you and the dealer could figure it out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gnorman