Arnot rear coil spring conversion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the bus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interesting, wonder if just could a regular new coil over strut and just disconnect the sensor as shown?

I have rancho quick struts with adjustable shocks. it can be as stiff or soft as you like. got them from rock auto and a rebate so they were a great price any of these changes you should get a 4 wheel alignment done after.

bloodhound

Full Access Members
Reaction score

tim preston

Reaction score
I put them in my 2009 Expy Limited two years ago. No complaints here (though I do miss the load leveling on occasion). Arnott is the only place that also includes a module to plug in under the dash so you won't get the "Check Air Suspension" light.

I used Arnott and now have many more rattles than I did when the air suspension was working Any suggestions on what I can do to eliminate these nosies.

thanks.

bloodhound

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I used Arnott and now have many more rattles than I did when the air suspension was working Any suggestions on what I can do to eliminate these nosies.

thanks.

Something was done incorrectly then. Get under there and hunt down what's loose.