"Aspen" the 07 Expedition, our next Overland Travel vehicle.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Adventure Driven

Adventure Driven

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That is one darn good looking rig! Did your spare 35" tire fit up underneath the rear without any modifications? I have been keeping mine in the cargo area. I just assumed it doesn't fit in the stock location.

thank you, yes the tire fit in that stock location, I took the heat shield off right by the exhaust pipe, had to really push it hard to get it up there, we will have a rear custom bumper soon from CBI with tire carrier as soon as they can get us in line

Seth

docraymund

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Very nice pics and videos! We are envious of you guys. What part of the States are you at now? Short of us having to rob a bank and extra time for a vacation, how do you guys manage to finance all that and still have time for adventure?

reidar

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a gorgeous rig!

We have been looking at F150's (for next year) because our '04 Expe has 206,000 miles on it now. However, you may have just changed my mind. :)

OP
OP
Adventure Driven

Adventure Driven

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got the roof rack, tent and awning on today.

Seth

Lexy%20Aspen%20back%20yard%20-1_zpsyjnm7l0k.jpg

Lexy%20Aspen%20back%20yard%20-1-2_zps96qhgppm.jpg