"Aspen" the 07 Expedition, our next Overland Travel vehicle.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That looks so nice. Any tips on installing the grill? Mine came in yesterday and I noticed it didn't come with any hardware. Also any pics of the way you attached the Ford Emblem?

Idolan

Reaction score
I called Icon for my 17 and they do not have a kit for the 3rd gen's do you know any place that has done a an icon lift on an expedition or is this a lift you are going to put together?

OP
OP
Adventure Driven

Adventure Driven

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I called Icon for my 17 and they do not have a kit for the 3rd gen's do you know any place that has done a an icon lift on an expedition or is this a lift you are going to put together?

We are working with ICON on our 2007 Expedition, we will have the shocks we hope in Jan, not sure if they are going to come up with a kit for a 2017 just yet, might be awhile

Seth

OP
OP
Adventure Driven

Adventure Driven

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know, is there anything else besides the shocks that is needed?

There will be a few things needed such as rear brake lines and such, we are still working that all out, we will up date this thread when we get it all sorted out :)

Seth

PrepVet

Reaction score
That is a sweet rig man. I like it. My familytruckster will never be doing anything like that. Lol

OP
OP
Adventure Driven

Adventure Driven

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Added a roof rack from Equipt Expedition Outfitters today on Aspen our Expedition.

Turned out great

Seth

Aspen%20roof%20rack%20install%20-9_zps8vxmracy.jpg

Last edited: