Auto headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine end up flashing people all the time. Quite irritating. Only a matter of time before it does it to some road rage jerk who thinks I high beamed him on purpose.

Oh, I know mine are on and off constantly too.

OrangeWhipX3

Reaction score
I'm not crazy about how the Ford style lights ramp up to high beam, but I've driven quite a few vehicles with these systems and I'd say Ford has the best of them. They seem to employ a better logic and are less sensitive - they don't repeatedly flash people. Of what I've driven I'd rate them like so:

Ford
GM (close second)
Land Rover
Mazda
Lexus

Both Japanese brands are just awful.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes auto headlights was brought to us by our government to dumb us down and take control of our brains!!!! Jesus, some of you guys!!!
I LOVE the auto headlights!!! Use them daily, they are great.
I like them as well. I’ve driven fully manual vehicles for 20 years and still own one. I like the fact I can get in my Navigator and have it take over some of the more mundane driving requirements.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like them as well. I’ve driven fully manual vehicles for 20 years and still own one. I like the fact I can get in my Navigator and have it take over some of the more mundane driving requirements.

This. Like I briefly mentioned in my post a few ones before this. I can drive a manual transmission but I prefer to have the vehicle row ‘em for me. Same thing here. It’s not a liberal plot to soften us into submission. Lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01