Battery dead, not charging, dash flickering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure why people fight replacing batteries?

First time mine gives me trouble it gets replaced.

So important a component. I also don’t get the cheapest. Typically the Gold or Platinum. No messing around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just went through this with mine. I had used radio without it running and had it going longer than I realized, wouldn't fully turn over but wasn't totally dead. Jumped it and all good. 2 days later after sitting in the cold on my days off, dead again. I jump it and head to work planning to buy a new one while on lunch. Dead when I went to leave for lunch. They deteriorate quick sometimes and cold never helps. It's never presented with any sort of issue in the 2 years I've had the expy. The battery was a Duralast Gold and was 4.5yrs old. Slapped a new interstate in from Costco and good as new. Mine wouldn't remote start at first either, did turn over by key 2 times between all of that. Remote starts are somewhat finicky in the voltage they're happy with starting